This Policy applies to all personal data that you may provide to us and the personal data we hold about you. By providing us with your personal data or by accessing, using or viewing the applicable website or any of its services, functions or contents (including transmitting, caching or storing of any such personal data), you shall be deemed to have agreed to each and all the terms, conditions, and notices in this Policy. If you do not agree, please cease use of the relevant website(s) and/or service(s) and DO NOT provide any personal data to us.
1. What personal data is collected
1.1 WHEN YOU USE OUR WEBSITE, ANY SERVICE WE PROVIDE OR IN YOUR INTERACTION WITH US, THE PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT INCLUDES:
a) Data collected directly from you. This may be done through this website, over the phone or by email by one of our representatives. The data collected may include, but is not limited to:
- Your contact information, including your (first and last) name, (billing and/or delivery) address, birthdate and email address and, optionally, your telephone number. We need your e-mail address and (optionally) telephone number so that we may contact you if we have questions or information for you regarding your order or the service that we are providing or will provide to you;
- Other information required to be able to process your order or to provide you with the service, such as information concerning the products you have ordered or the service we are providing to you, the billing and/or delivery address, banking and/or credit card details;
- If you have contacted us, the details of this contact and the contact history.
2. How is the collected personal data used
2.1 WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF SERVING YOU. THIS INCLUDES, WHERE APPLICABLE:
- Providing you with the products and services that you have requested e.g. booking a slot for your bootcamp, e-mail messages for updates
- Ensuring that your transactions on our websites are safe and secure;
- Providing you with a convenient shopping experience;
- Contacting you for feedback after a sale of a product or service; and
- Resolving any problems or disputes you may encounter in relation to our products and services.
3. Disclosure of information
3.1 WE WILL NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES.